- Help us to frame the future of our curriculum and events.
- We want to know what YOU want to see or participate in.
- Your input is very valuable
- Refreshments will be served
VIRGINIA CENTER FOR THE BOOK
Wednesday, November 30 – 5:00 to 6:00 PM
(a Zoom link will be posted via BkArts Members Mail)
- Auction Report (Kevin)
- Brainstorming (all members)
- Any ideas for future short presentations to start each meeting?
- Ideas and interests “open mike”…
- Share your ideas for events, classes programs, social
- We want to know what YOU want!
- Use Eventbrite to announce each meeting and have people RSVP
- Also, use Eventbright to put out a call for membership renewal?
- Apply to be a studio on next year’s Artisan Studio Tour
- What is the future of the Coordinating Committee?
- How would we like to structure that?
- Space Renovations (Garrett)
- Set Next Meeting: December/January
Our COVID Vaccination and Masking Policy for this event:
- It is the Virginia Center for the Book’s expectation that all program participants will be fully vaccinated and boosted.
- Evolving CDC and UVA COVID guidelines may require that participants be masked if in close proximity to others. (bring your masks)
- Should public health guidelines change, and new norms be applicable, we reserve the right to revisit the expectations in the interest of participant health and safety.