On Wednesday evenings (5:30 to 7:30 PM) we host a Book Arts’ Open Studio at our Center’s Jefferson School location
- Anyone interested in the art and/or craft of book/printmaking is welcome to attend
- Bring your own portable project and materials, finished or work in progress to discuss
- Get feedback, learn about new techniques, and share your own skills
- Book Arts’ membership is not required for Block Night, though if you become interested in learning to use the shop presses and equipment, membership and training are required, see membership information here: https://www.vabookcenter.org/book-arts/join-us/
Hope to see you this Wednesday at the Center!
Subscribe to our Block Night eMail list!
We’ve created an email list specifically for those interested in Block Night.
Signing up for this list will keep you up to date on the group’s activities, upcoming meetings, projects, and presentations.
How to subscribe…
- From the email application that you wish to receive Block Night messages on…
- Send an email To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject line, type subscribe blocknight yourName (substitute yourName for your name as one word no spaces)
- Do NOT write anything in the message area.
- You will receive a subscription confirmation
- If this fails, please email me email@example.com and I’ll get you on the mailing list.