This instructed one-day standalone marbling workshop will guide participants through the process of marbling successively more intricate patterns, as well as time to experiment with their own unique designs.
By the end of this class, those who wish to pursue their skills will have the experience and knowledge to do so.
Participants can go home with 10-12 sheets of their own marbled paper to use for endpapers, note cards, bookmarks, or wrapping paper.
Book Arts Workshop Details: Paper Marbling with Sandi Brayman
- Day/Date/Time: Saturday, October 07, 2023 (10 AM– 4:00 PM)
- Location: Virginia Center for the Book at the Jefferson School City Center
- Fee for One Day Instructed Workshop: $120 members, $140 nonmembers (fees include $15 for materials).
- Note that a second noninstructed session (for experienced marblers) will be offered the following day.
- While the Sunday session will be supervised by Sandi Brayman, no instruction will be provided!
- There is a separate fee for the Sunday session.
- Instructor: Sandi Brayman
- Class Size: Limited to 8 students
- Skill level: All are welcome
- Materials and tools: All materials provided w/tools available for in-class use
- Additional course information contact: Garrett Queen: email@example.com
Our COVID Policy for this workshop:
- Virginia Center for the Book expects that all workshop and presentation attendees are vaccinated.
- Should public health guidelines change and new norms be applicable, we reserve the right to revisit the expectations in the interest of participant health and safety and full refunds will be made if this causes any cancellations.
Registration Note: Course fees must be paid to complete your registration. You will receive an email confirmation upon completion of your registration.