This four-hour standalone session follows our previous day’s instructed workshop.
The workshop provides an opportunity for those with some experience in Western Acrylic Paper Marbling to practice the craft.
Sufficient paper will be provided so that participants can go home with 10-12 sheets of their own marbled paper to use for endpapers, note cards, bookmarks, or wrapping paper. You are welcome to bring your own additional paper to the session.
Session Details: Note that this is a non-instructed session!
While all equipment, tools, and materials will be provided, the session will be supervised (by Sandie Brayman) but NOT instructed!
Attendees should possess the basic skills of paper marbling.
- Day/Date/Time: Sunday, October 08, 2023 (11 AM– 3:00 PM)
- Location: Virginia Center for the Book at the Jefferson School City Center
- Fee for One-Day Session: $65 members, $75 nonmembers (fees include $15 for materials)
- Supervised by: Sandie Brayman
- Session Size: Limited to 8 students
- Skill level: Basic Marbling Skill Required (previous marbling class experience OK)
- Materials and tools: All materials provided w/tools available for in-class use
- Additional course information contact: Garrett Queen: email@example.com
COVID Vaccination & Masking Policy
- Virginia Center for the Book expects that all workshop and presentation attendees are vaccinated.
- Should public health guidelines change and new norms be applicable, we reserve the right to revisit the expectations in the interest of participant health and safety and full refunds will be made if this causes any cancellations.
Registration Note: Course fees must be paid to complete your registration. You will receive an email confirmation upon completion of your registration.