Holiday Card Workshop – Saturday, December 09, 2023 – 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Join us for an introduction to letterpress as you make 15 simple holiday greeting cards from our movable type.
Come with an idea for no more than 20 words, look through our dingbats, or select a preprinted image to create your design.
You’ll experience the basics of type composition, get help printing on the press, and leave with the cards you can put to immediate use.
Introduction to Letterpress: Holiday Cards
- Saturday, December 9, 2022, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Instructors: Lana Lambert / Garrett Queen
- Class Size: 6-8 students.
- Location: Virginia Center for the Book (map: Jefferson School City Center)
- Fee: $55 VCB Members / $65 Non-Members – Course fees must be paid to complete your registration.
- For additional course information contact: Garrett Queen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our COVID Vaccination and Masking Policy for this Workshop:
- It is the Virginia Center for the Book’s expectation that all program participants are vaccinated.
- Evolving CDC and UVA COVID guidelines may require that participants be masked if working in close proximity to others. (bring your masks)
- Should public health guidelines change, and new norms be applicable, we reserve the right to revisit the expectations in the interest of participant health and safety.